Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Got The New Facebook Messages - Invites.

Just got the new Facebook messages, and I will hopefully post a review about it in a few days.

For now I have a few invites for readers of my blog.

Just add me on Facebook, and leave a comment here with your name and I will send you an invite. If you don't post your name here I won't accept your friend request and won't be able to invite you.
(I can only invite my Facebook friends)

I don't know how many people would be interested so I can't promise anything to anyone.
This is new and in (probably) pretty early beta stages, not all messages got through and I had trouble reading messages, but more on that later when I post my review.


For now, I'm glad to help out the first few interested reader in trying it out for themselves!

UPDATE: 2 invites sent! - I still have more invites waiting - tell your friends about my blog.

UPDATE 2: a couple of invites for RockMelt available in the same way.

6 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'd love a Facebook Messages invite if you'd be generous enough to send me one. My email is alistairwilliam@gmail.com and my facebook url is facebook.com/alistair.

    I tried to add you but there doesn't seem to be an 'Add Friend' link on your profile! Are you sure you're able to be added and you don't have any conflicting privacy settings?

    Anyway mate, thanks in advance!

    Alistair, Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link came up on your profile :D I added you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for that.. conflict resolved! you can try again. Invites will be delivered in 24 hours..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just sent you a friend-request and am looking forward to trying it out myself - glad I found your blog:)
    Cheers, Christoph Menke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the Invite!
    Just had my account activated, love it!

    ReplyDelete