Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Gamers' Portability Solution for the Cloud

I have recently solved what I like to call the gamers' portability problem. Nowadays when many people, particularly techies and gamers, use multiple computers and/or a variety of operating systems on a regular basis, I believe that the computer gaming system has become unnecessarily complex.

The real problem with cloud operating systems (such as Chrome OS) for personal use is that you are limited to only browser capabilities. One area where this becomes particularly problematic is elaborate software-based gaming, which is still widely used, and necessary for a number of games. I believe I have found a solution which will let you play your games everywhere-- whether on your own desktop or on any random computer that you come across.

Right now I am looking for Linux developers, especially Linux games developers,  who can further develop this highly relevant and exciting idea. I am looking for ways to improve and expand, and for people that can join me in the building of this product.

I wish to keep it as an opensource, but nothing is set in stone right now.

Let me know if you are interested.
yishai.k@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment